Self Contained, One Bedroom Apartment, in central DUNFERMLINE, short walk to ALHAMBRA and CARNEGIE HALL, TESCO, Sports Centre, Town Centre, Bus/Coach and Train stations, Cafes and Restaurants. About 45 trains per day (less on a Sunday) from Dunfermline to Edinburgh, even more buses..
Despite its central location, Glen Malcolm Apartment is in a quiet Victorian area, away from the noise of traffic.
The apartment is let as a whole – the bedroom has a double bed, Extra single bed in living room (access to toilet and shower is via main bedroom).
A 10% deposit is paid to theatre digs booker on booking, with the balance due to us 30 days before the start of the stay.
• Free, unlimited Fibre Optic Broadband with WiFi
• Living Room with comfy sofas, dining table, 40 inch smart TV with Freeview,, books about the local area.
• Electric Heating, included in rental.
• Bijou KITCHENETTE. with fridge/freezer, Morphy Richards Intellichef for boiling, steaming, frying, grilling and roasting, a microwave, kettle, toaster etc.
• Master Bedroom with wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables, all in attractive solid pine, and lamps, Bed linen and towels included in rental.
• Shower Room
Things to do in and around Dunfermline
• Visit the historic Abbey and Palace Ruins, the birthplace of several of Scotland's Kings.
• Stroll through the beautiful Pittencrief Park (the Glen), 5 minutes walk from the Cottage with its gardens, greenhouse, streams and woodland walks, elaborate childrens’ playpark opened by HRH Queen Elizabeth II, restaurant, and friendly squirrels.
• Visit Abbot House to learn something of Dunfermline's history, the Andrew Carnegie Birthplace Museum, and Pittencrief House Museum.
• The Pedestrianised shopping centre is loaded with pubs, cafes and restaurants close to the THEATRES to suit all tastes and budgets, and all the usual chains, Waterstones, Debenhams, Primark, M&S, Starbucks, Costa etc...
• FEELING SPORTY. Nearby is the extensive, newly refurbished Carnegie sports centre with swimming pool.
• Dunfermline boasts several golf courses, not surprisingly, as there are over 50 in Fife – visitors welcome to play a round.
• Enjoy some of the 150 km of magnificent Fife coastline, dotted with numerous picturesque fishing villages, or the inland lochs and castles.
• Regular Bus and Train services to Edinburgh.
• Easy access to Edinburgh airport, via shuttle buses to and from Edinburgh Waverly or Inverkeithing train stations – from either catch the train to Dunfermline.
Have a Great Stay
Scottish Holiday Rentals
There are no reviews for these digs yet.
Want to write a review? You must have a recent, past booking to write a review. Guests with eligible bookings can write a review from their bookings page
NOTE: Theatre Digs Booker does not vet accommodation listed on the site. We rely heavily on the information provided by Hosts and the feedback given by Guests.
Please see any Guest reviews or the Host Profile for more information.