2 well-presented spacious rooms in a large period apartment.
Room 1 is very large complete with sofa and TV, and room 2 has an armchair and TV.
Beds in both rooms are super-king size. Single occupancy welcome. Both rooms share a bathroom, which is separate from the family bathroom. Cereal and toast breakfast included. Tea/coffee etc. available 24 hours.
Partners can visit/stay on an ad-hoc basis for £20 per night extra.
Use of main sitting room and garden. Simple use of kitchen - all mod-cons. No hot food preparation/cooking/microwaving after 9.00pm - cold food only after this time.
6 minutes walk to Congress Theatre; 7 minutes walk to Devonshire Park Theatre.
We do have an old grandfather clock in our hall which chimes the hours!! The chimes can be switched off if they would keep you awake. Please just ask us!
Please note that after a booking has been made, accepted and confirmed we do ask for a 15% deposit, which together with the 10% deposit paid to the website on booking, means that you have paid 25% in advance. The remainder is payable about half-way through your stay.
Lock and Key
Lock and Key
The Host has indicated to TheatreDigsBooker that the following ticked measures are in place.
The host hasn't yet indicated the accessibility of these digs.
The host hasn't yet indicated the child-suitability of these digs.
Letting licences are not required for digs in this area at the moment.
Ivan De Freitas
NOTE: Theatre Digs Booker does not vet accommodation listed on the site. We rely heavily on the information provided by Hosts and the feedback given by Guests.
Please see any Guest reviews or the Host Profile for more information.